This course will explore methods agents and brokers can use to learn about incoming and outgoing international investments, identify opportunities these markets provide, and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to build their international business.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Describe and categorize international customers
• Understand their personal strengths and suitability for a market
• Identify target markets within their own community and in other areas
• Define the skill set needed to work successfully in the international market
• Identify both local and international marketing resources
• Prepare a marketing plan aimed at acquiring international customers
REALTORS® must register for this webinar through their Primary Association. Their Primary Association will be billed by Florida REALTORS® for their attendance.