This 2 HR CE course on SunStats is being offered through the Florida Realtors iCE program. (Interactive Continuing Education). The Instructor, Jennifer Warner will be broadcasting live. Attendees will attend using a laptop or computer from their home or office.
What’s one way to stand out among a sea of Realtors? By being the market expert, of course! Learn how to use data only available to Florida Realtors members in your day-to-day business to win the confidence of your clients.
In this course, you will learn basic statistical concepts in the context of residential real estate and how to draw conclusions about the market.
Using the latest tool, SunStats, you will also learn how to make your own custom charts and infographics to share your market knowledge and engage your clients.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Understand how and when to use mean and median, how to calculate and how to draw conclusions about real estate markets
• Know the “Big Three” metrics that define real estate markets, where the data comes from, and how to apply them
• Communicate what market metrics mean and how to discuss ways that market conditions impact clients
• Identify why real estate data is affected by location, time frame, and price point
• Explain how graphically analyzing market metrics demonstrate trends and shifts in real estate market segments and how to create graphs, charts, and infographics
Non Members $10.00
The Association parking lot and entrance are located at the rear of the building. Access is located off of S. Iowa Ave and Citrus Ln. Public parking is also available at Hollis Gardens on Orange St. located directly across from the Association.
Check-in 12:45 PM
Starts 1:00 PM
Ends 3:00 PM