Have you ever had a customer ask, “What will happen to that vacant land?” Understanding how future land use decisions are made can set you apart as a Realtor who is both a local market expert and effectively engaged in the local community. This course explores several tools that govern both current and future land use and how these will affect buyers and sellers.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Understand key differences between future land use plans and how they affect buyers and sellers
• Learn how to access future land use plans
• Determine how each land use tool differs based on the governing jurisdiction over the property
• Understand the importance of a buyer verifying future land use and current zoning
• Understand the basic market forces that influence the transition from future land use to actual development
• Learn the basics of economic development at a municipal and regional level
Non Members $25
Association parking lot and entrance is located in the rear of the building. Access is located off of S. Iowa Ave and Citrus Ln. Public parking is also available at Hollis Gardens on Orange St. located directly across from the Association.
Check-in 9:45 AM Class Starts 10 AM Class Ends 12 PM