Building Your Business with Social Media
Thursday, July 6, 2023 (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (EDT)
REALTORS® must register for this webinar through their Primary Association. Primary Association will be billed by Florida REALTORS® for their attendance.
Florida REALTORS® Virtual Campus series presents BUILDING YOUR BUSINESS WITH SOCIAL MEDIA 3 HR CE, with IRVIN BEACHAM as your instructor.
While many licensees are familiar with Facebook and Twitter for low or no-cost social media marketing, you may not be as familiar with three of the most popular and fastest-growing social media platforms: Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. These apps can pay huge dividends by raising your profile in your local market.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Recognize how to target their audience using various social media apps.
• Analyze their success using app-specific statistics.
• Create the content on various social media apps.
• Recognize the differences between various social media apps.
• Optimize social media content to generate traffic.
• Identify ways to engage with their target audience.
• Utilize trending content on TikTok to increase user outreach.
• Optimize YouTube channel customization to personalize content.
• Maximize niche content using Instagram Reels.
Lakeland REALTORS® offers Florida REALTORS® Virtual Campus classes for 2023 to its Primary REALTOR® Members at no charge.