Building Your International Real Estate ~ In Person
Friday, December 2, 2022 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (EST)
This 2 HR CE course is being offered through the Florida Realtors iCE program. (Interactive Continuing Education). The Instructor, Vilma Lopez will be broadcasting live while attendees watch at Lakeland REALTORS®. Class Monitor will interact with the instructor via chat.
This course will explore methods agents and brokers can use to learn about incoming and outgoing international investments, identify opportunities these markets provide, and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to build their international business.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Describe and categorize international customers
• Understand their personal strengths and suitability for a market
• Identify target markets within their own community and in other areas
• Define the skill set needed to work successfully in the international market
• Identify both local and international marketing resources
• Prepare a marketing plan aimed at acquiring international customers
619 E. Orange Street
Lakeland, FL 33801 United States
Association parking lot and entrance is located in the rear of the building. Access is located off of S. Iowa Ave and Citrus Ln. Public parking is also available at Hollis Gardens on Orange St. located directly across from the Association.
Check-in 12:45 PM
Starts 1:00 PM
Ends 3:00 PM
EDU-CE In Person