Form Simplicity Maximize Workflow Efficiency
Wednesday, June 21, 2023 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (EDT)
Lakeland REALTORS® presents Form Simplicity Maximize Workflow Efficiency, 2 HR CE Specialty Credit
The student needs to have attended The Foundations of Form Simplicity (2CE) and Optimizing Your Workflow with Form Simplicity (2CE) or Master the Paperless Real Estate Transaction with Form Simplicity (3CE).
This Form Simplicity class will teach you how to make the most of Form Simplicity to increase you productivity. All tasks for this course are hands-on and designed to help you save time and use the program in the most effective way possible.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
- Learn time-saving integrations to streamline their workflow within the Form Simplicity program
- Create tasks that must be completed on a regular basis for certain types of transactions by applying those tasks as part of a checklist and include the checklist in a template for that transaction type.
- Create a task list template set up for each type of transaction which provides a list of things you need to do, or documents you need to gather to complete a deal
- Use a time-saving feature that allows certain forms and/or files to be copied from an existing forms package to create a new forms package. There is no need to create a form create a real-time package from scratch.
- How to utilize the collaboration paperless feature which will allow outside parties and clients to add negotiation comments to the shared forms and files and the real estate agent will easily track negotiation comments from all parties and keep all the information together in the transaction real time
- In the case where a sale falls through, an agent can use a time-saving feature that allows them to select certain forms and/or files from the transaction and copy them to a new transaction. There is no need for the agent to create a transaction from scratch
- Agents who work in teams have the ability to share individual transactions with other agents on the team and have the ability to set sharing permissions.
- Have the ability to improve the storage and organization of important real estate documents and files in Form Simplicity; i.e., eFaxes, completed eSigns, and Emails stored in one place. For example, it's like having an electronic file cabinet "in the cloud."
Instructor: Kaz Cisowski
Non Members $10
619 E. Orange Street
Lakeland, FL 33801 United States
Association parking lot and entrance is located in the rear of the building. Access is located off of S. Iowa Ave and Citrus Ln. Public parking is also available at Hollis Gardens on Orange St. located directly across from the Association.
(863) 687-6111 Ext 102
EDU-CE In Person