Form Simplicity Supplement Your Income with MLS Advantage
Wednesday, July 19, 2023 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EDT)
Lakeland REALTORS® presents Form Simplicity Supplement Your Income with MLS Advantage 3 HR CE Specialty Credit.
Want to be able to find all listings that match your search parameters? Take this course and learn how.
MLS Advantage allows participating boards and members to share available MLS listings across the state of Florida.
Property listing information can be auto populated from MLS Advantage directly into contracts in Form Simplicity.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
- Successfully navigate around the web-based search engine
- Identify system requirements to ensure a reliable platform.
- Effectively perform specific types of searches to include features your clients find desirable while eliminating undesirable features.
- Effectively utilize the various map search tools to pinpoint properties within the client's desired geographical area
- Manage the Map and List results
- Manage the reporting queue
- Generate reports for printing or emailing to clients auto-populated
- Set up a search to be automatically emailed to clients
- Add clients to the customer database for use in a comparative market analysis or a saved search
- Set up the basic comparative market analysis along with reports that can be emailed to clients for them to view and print
- Edit Agent and Office Information
Instructor: Kaz Cisowski
Non Members $10
619 E. Orange Street
Lakeland, FL 33801 United States
Association parking lot and entrance is located in the rear of the building. Access is located off of S. Iowa Ave and Citrus Ln. Public parking is also available at Hollis Gardens on Orange St. located directly across from the Association.
(863) 687-6111 Ext 102
EDU-CE In Person