Success Series-Understanding people ~ In Person
Friday, October 7, 2022 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (EDT)
How often have you said, “I just couldn’t get anywhere with that buyer (or seller)? We just weren’t talking the same language”? You’ve probably heard that comment often.
This course teaches you practical, proven ways to deal with problems and expand your communication skills.
Take this course and learn how to handle situations like this or similar, appropriately and keep yourself out of trouble.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Effectively respond to the needs of buyers and sellers
• Develop an effective communication skill set
• Describe the communication process
• Identify the elements of verbal and non-verbal communication
• Understand the different styles of listening
• Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
619 E. Orange Street
Lakeland, FL 33801 United States
Association parking lot and entrance is located in the rear of the building. Access is located off of S. Iowa Ave and Citrus Ln. Public parking is also available at Hollis Gardens on Orange St. located directly across from the Association.
CE ~ Specialty
In Person Classes
1 See Attendee List